Welcome friends, my name is John Reitmeier and I've been so fortunate to have experienced a lot of travel starting back in 1972. It's time to put the memories in some sort of order, and to add text and pictures to share with our friends and the many listeners to our radio programs. Thanks for coming along on this ride!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello and Welcome to our Travel Blog

Wow what should I write in this space, which will become the first entry to my travel blog. It's probably going to stand here forever, and so it's important that I say something witty, yet provative, and will stand the test of time.

So here it is, for a while I'll be playing catchup, and bringing over stories from some of my web pages and then we'll start adding things live. It's an exciting time to be alive. Right now the Democratic convention is going on for 2008. Obama and Biden all slick and polished and creating excitement and certainly swaying my voting direction. But alas...next week will come the Republicans and I know I'm going to hear a lot of things there that I like too. What is a voter to do? ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP, it's the only way to clear your mind of political chatter and really cement how you feel about the issues.

I'll see you out on the highway.
John

No comments: